Wednesday, October 15, 2008

LSU's out of the Top 10 and I go back to work next week..

Well, Flordia handed LSU their rear end on a platter, I guess one could say. I was so hoping for a comeback after half time, but to no avail. Granted, they are not the team they were last year and I know it's a rebuilding year, BUT does ALABAMA have to be ranked #2??? I can deal with LSU having a good year, losing a few to some great teams, but the fact that Alabama is ranked so high and playing well - I just want to scream (well, I have a few times). My one ray of hope - when Flordia plays Alabama. I respect the Gators and love Tim Teibow, but lord will I become a Gator Fan when they face the Toliet Paper Tide!

I will be going back to work next week and I'm looking forward to it. It will be so nice to get back to my normal routine and working again. I'm going up this weekend to check on my classroom and get it back to "my normal" - when you've had a sub for 2 months, things get a little squirrely.

Until next time!

No comments: