Monday, October 06, 2008

LSU fell again.. and this was a Bye week

So, it feels like a salt being rubbed into a fresh wound looking at the AP top 25. Alabama is currently ranked #2 and LSU is ranked #4. I recently asked someone did hell freeze over, and they told me no Mona, this is Wisconsin - it just feels that way. I had to explain that, no - I know Wisconsin's cold (DUH!) but the Top 25 rankings. Now, USA Today has them at #3, which is a little bit better, but most people up here care only about 2 things: 1) Did Green Bay win? and 2) Did Wisconsin win? (notice who comes first here). The only bright spot out of the rankings, USC is #8! Oklahoma is an awesome team, and I wonder what an LSU/Sooner game would look like.
So, I think I'll take that salt, get it away from the wound and throw it over my shoulder for luck against Flordia this weekend (Oct. 11 - CBS - 7pm Central start time) They will need it going up against Tim Teibow. That boy is just incredible (and cute as a bug!) Come on, the ONLY sophomore to ever win the Heisman - is it possible for him to win it twice?? There's only one that did, Archie Griffin from Ohio State back in 1974 and 1975. So, we'll see if Teibow can do it!

So, I'm getting close to wrapping up Cardiac Rehab, and it's been great! I've lost 20 lbs to date, feeling better than I have in a long time and looking forward to getting back to work. I have one more week (next) off and then it's back to work 1/2 day's for the first week back, then full force!
John's show is coming along nicely, I can't wait to see the set, they are still building it and I plan to help paint. I'm going to start planning make-up designs this week with my friend Stetz, who is also working on the production. We have to make "Eddie's" scars with wax, so we have a lot to do. Most of the cast can do their own makeup, we'll just be assisting - but it'll take both of us to work on "Eddie". So, if you find yourself in Manitowoc the last week of October, I highly recommend coming to UW Manitowoc's production of "The Rocky Horror Show" - the original that the movie was made from.

Until next time, see you on the flip side!

No comments: