Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My first entry in a while.. so, here's the scoop!

This is something I've been wanting to do now for ages, tried it a few years ago and didn't keep up with it. So, let me give you the reader's digest version of from then till now.

1. We bought a house in July of 2007, it's a lovely home, built in 1922 - completely remodeled and rewired! Other than our garage, which needs a new door on John's stall, we love it!


2. We've been approved for adoption back in January of 2008, and we are waiting for a match.

3. John and I are actively campaigning for Barack Obama - if there is anyone who can fix this country, or at least get us on the right track, he can.

4. John's parents finally came up to see us in August 2008, and they had a wonderful trip!

5. I had my 4th and FINAL heart surgery on August 15, 2008 - I received a mechanical aortic heart valve, I now tick instead of having a heart beat! I am still getting used to it!

That's about all of the "big stuff" that has happened with us. We did get to go back to California and visit some of John's friends. We went out for his best friend's wedding - and it was beautiful! Here's to keeping up my blog!!!

No comments: