Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween and Voting!

Well, this marks my second time voting for president in Wisconsin! In 2004, I voted for Kerry and Wisconsin carried him, but sadly he didn't win. This time, I voted for Obama and it looks like Wisconsin will carry Obama, and possibly may win! I went on Friday and did the "early voting", which is basically absentee voting, but you can do it all the way up till tomorrow, then regular vote on Tuesday. I have a meeting after school on Tuesday, then Brownies with Jennifer, so I wanted to make SURE that I VOTED!!! Personally, I don't care WHO you vote for, just go out and VOTE!!!! I had a Western Civ. professor, Dr. Robison, who would tell us "you don't have the right to bitch if you don't go vote!" So, I have always taken that to heart!! If anyone saw Saturday Night Live, Tina Fey was freakin hysterical as Sarah Palin, especially with the homemade "Palin 2012" sign!!! I laughed so hard I shot Diet Coke out of my nose!!!

This Halloween we had a guest with Jennifer, her sister Selina. They had a ball!! I didn't dare take Jonah with us, that would have led to a nightmare for sure! Jennifer went as "Hannah Montana" and Selina went as a witch (see below)


With all that has gone on in this country, I had to get into the spirit! I got a TON of positive comments!!! From a lady telling me to "Sing it, Sistah!" to "You, me and everyone else!"
My bruises looked better in person, maybe it was the light.. I don't know. I've been making bruises for theatre, and I've made some nasty looking stuff! It looked pretty good.
Anyway, let's see what happens on Nov. 4th!!

No comments: